This is a perfect sweet snack for a train journey. You‘ll probably get all messy, so don‘t forget to take a spoon or a fork, but it’s well worth it. The taste is amazing, and not too sweet. Keep an eye on it — it’s so much better than the bag of chips or a store-bought chocolate bar your neighbors may have, so they may try to steal the bars from you.
Yields 12 undefined bars
- Cook the chocolate ganache, but add more chocolate and less cream to make it harder.
- Line a baking form with baking paper.
- Cut the dried pineapples and dried apricots into 1/2 cm pieces.
- Pour 3/4 of the chocolate ganache into the baking form.
- Sprinkle the granola over the chocolate ganache.
- Sprinkle the dried pineapples and dried apricots over the granola.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate ganache over the granola and dried fruits.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the baking form, and cut into equal pieces.