Chocolate granola bars
This is a perfect sweet snack for a train journey based on our favorite Morning crunch granola. You‘ll probably get all messy, so don‘t forget to take a spoon or a fork, but it’s well worth it. The taste is amazing, and not too sweet. Keep an eye on
Keywords: muesli bars
Yields 12 portions
- Cook the chocolate ganache, but add more chocolate and less cream to make it harder.
- Line a baking form with baking paper.
- Cut the dried pineapples into 1/2 cm pieces.
- Pour 3/4 of the chocolate ganache into the baking form.
- Sprinkle the granola over the chocolate ganache.
- Sprinkle the dried pineapples over the granola.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate ganache over the granola and dried fruits.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the baking form, and cut into equal pieces.
|Morning crunch granola||Vegan|