This is a less sweet evolution of our cranberry granola, and we eat it every morning with yogurt and fresh berries (grapes in winter and strawberries or blueberries in summer).
Yields 500 g
- 80 g of coconut oilmelted
- 300 g of oats
- 3 g of fine salt
- 5 g of ground cinnamon
- 20 g of maple syrup
- 20 g of chicory syrup
- 8–10 dried dates
You will need
- baking tray
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
80 g of coconut oiland let it cool a bit.
- In a large bowl, combine
300 g of oats, 3 g of salt, and 5 g of cinnamon. Mix everything.
- Pour in the coconut oil,
20 g of maple syrup, and 20 g of chicory syrup. Mix well, until every oat is lightly coated.
- Evenly distribute the granola on the baking sheet using a silicone spatula or a large spoon.
- Bake for 8 minutes, stir, bake for another
5–8minutes, until golden but not dark.
- Let the granola cool completely.
- Cut the dates into small pieces, and mix with the granola.
Notes & tips
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
If you can't find chicory syrup, use more maple syrup instead.