Most granola recipes are using a combination of nuts and dried fruits but our favorite is the simplest of all: with just dried cranberries.
Combined with yogurt and fresh berries, makes an awesome breakfast.
Yields 500 g
- 300 g of oats
- 3 g of fine salt
- 5 g of ground cinnamon
- 80 g of melted coconut oil
- 80 g of maple syrup
- 5 g of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
You will need
- Preheat oven to 180 ˚C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
80 g of melted coconut oiland let it cool a bit.
- In a large bowl, combine
300 g of oats, 3 g of fine salt, and 5 g of ground cinnamon. Mix everything.
- Pour in the coconut oil,
80 g of maple syrup, and 5 g of vanilla extract. Mix well, until every oat is lightly coated.
- Evenly distribute the granola on the baking sheet using a large spoon.
- Bake for 8 minutes, stir, bake for another
5–8minutes, until golden but not dark.
- Let the granola cool completely.
- Brake it into pieces, and stir in the dried cranberries.
Notes & tips
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
|Dried cranberry||Vegan||Refined sugar|