Yields 100 ml
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- ½ onion
- 1 chili
- 2 limes
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- Peel avocados (cut all the way around the stone using a paring knife, then remove the stone and scoop the flesh using a spoon), put them into a medium-sized bowl, and smash them using a small masher or a fork.
- Halve the tomato, remove the root and cut into 1/4 cm cubes, put into a bowl with avocados.
- Peel the onion and cut 1/2 into small dice, add into the bowl.
- Quarter the chili lengthwise, remove the seeds, thinly slice each quarter, and add the chilies into the bowl.
- Discard large stems of the parsley and finely chop the rest, add the chopped parsley into the bowl.
- Juice one lime into the bowl.
- Add salt, and thoroughly mix everything.