Salsa de chile de arbol
Chile de arbol sauce
This sauce is one of Margarita’s favorites because it reminds her of her grandma’s way of eating always spicy.
It’s very simple to cook, lives forever in the fridge, and has the power to enhance the taste of almost any dish.
Just be careful of the amount you add when
Yields 200 ml
- 8–10 chiles de arbol
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
You will need
- Remove the roots of the chiles.
- Soak the chiles in water (add just enough water to cover the chiles) for
- Peel the garlic.
- Put into a blender the chiles, garlic, salt, and about half of the chile water. Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add more chile water if the sauce is too thick.
- Add more salt if needed.
- Optionally, pass the sauce through a strainer to remove the seeds and larger pieces of chiles.
Notes & tips
|Chiles de arbol