This garlic butter is the perfect filling for garlic bread. You could also use it to bake potatoes (add more salt) or just as regular butter for sandwiches.
Yields 150 g
- 125 g of butterroom temperature
- 4–5 cloves of garlic
- 4–5 sprigs of parsley
- 3–4 table spoons Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
Before you start: warm butter to room temperature.
- Finely chop parsley.
- Put butter and parsley into a medium-sized bowl.
- Press the garlic into the bowl.
- Grate Parmigiano Reggiano into the bowl.
- Season with black pepper.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
Notes & tips
Based on a garlic bread recipe by Joshua Weissman.